20101215

CHRISTMAS PARTY FOOD - Bacon Cheese Tarts

CLICK IMAGES TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL SIZED RECIPE CARDS
 
HO HO HOLIDAY H'ORS D'OEUVRES, CANAPES & APPETIZERS!

Time again for sharing my Christmas Tiny Food Appetizer Recipes and I'm starting off with my Bacon Cheese Tart Bites.
These are delicious little one bite nuggets of  holiday yum and easy to make because you start with a prepared Pillsbury dough.  Don't tell anyone but I do these all year long.

Don't forget to stop by The Martini Diva Blog for my 24 Martinis of Christmas!

 I'm also proud to announce the release
of my first martini recipe book:
 

A Holiday Happy Hour of 24 Unique & Colorful CHRISTMAS MARTINI RECIPES with Merry Martini Making Tips & Tricks along with Christmas Trivia, Quotes & Fun.

Full Color throughout and illustrated in joyful style by Pop Art Diva, every recipe page gives you the ingredients, tools and directions to a perfect Christmas cocktail.  Each facing page has a Merry Martini Making Tip as well as holiday trivia and interesting tidbits relating to each martini.

or Buy it on Amazon:



Follow me on Twitter
Friend me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a recipe you'd like to share? Do you like my recipes and my recipe cards? Let me know here - The Diva of Tiny Foods wants to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Are My Recipe Cards Free to Download? Yes, please do - save them all, print them out and keep them or wrap them with a pretty ribbon and use as a gift! However, please do not use them on your blog, website or for any commercial purpose.

All postings and original art by PopArtDiva.com, copyright 2000-2019. This blog is for entertainment only. All links provided are for the convenience and amusement of the blog visitor only and not to be construed as endorsements of any form. Sharing recipes of my favorite foods and snacks.