- Break down a bulb of garlic, clean the cloves. Coat cloves in olive oil, season liberally with salt and roast in a 400 degree oven until caramelized and tender.
- Toast your baguette slices under the broiler until golden brown.
- Remove the baguette slices and spread a little of roasted garlic on top. Save the rest of the garlic for other recipes.
- Spoon some crumbed goat cheese on the baguette slices.
- Top the cheese with several slices of mini heirloom tomatoes.
- Layer on some of the basil chiffonade.
- Drizzle with EVOO and Balsamic Vinegar.
Friend me on Facebook