20100310

ST. PATRICK'S DAY APPETIZERS - Leprechaun's Balls

Download the full sized 5x3 recipe card in print quality here

Yes! Leprechaun's Balls! Just be careful how you harvest them!

Of course, I'm kidding - you're not going to harvest them, you're going to cook them! So you're quite safe with these unique little tidbits made from corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and rye bread! They're really like bite sized versions of a corned beef and cabbage dinner and perfect for your St. Patrick's Day party guests!

My very favorite part of a corned beef dinner is enjoying all the corned beef sandwiches from the leftovers and these fun Irish inspired canapes are like a mini version of a hot corned beef sandwich so enjoy!

Be sure to stop by The Martini Diva for an interesting history on a classic Irish cocktail today and here's the currently posted St. Patrick's Day Martinis:
The Blarney-Tini
The Emerald Isle Martini
----
Yes, you still have time to order your
KISS ME, I'M IRISH
Tees & Gifts
and my
POP ART SHAMROCKS

Tees & Gifts
because there's 50% OFF 2nd Day Air only through Thursday
Just use this shipping code on your order:
PATSUPGRADES

------
Follow me on Twitter
Friend me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a recipe you'd like to share? Do you like my recipes and my recipe cards? Let me know here - The Diva of Tiny Foods wants to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Are My Recipe Cards Free to Download? Yes, please do - save them all, print them out and keep them or wrap them with a pretty ribbon and use as a gift! However, please do not use them on your blog, website or for any commercial purpose.

All postings and original art by PopArtDiva.com, copyright 2000-2019. This blog is for entertainment only. All links provided are for the convenience and amusement of the blog visitor only and not to be construed as endorsements of any form. Sharing recipes of my favorite foods and snacks.