20100316

ST. PATRICK'S DAY APPETIZERS - Corned Beef Fondue


St. Patrick's Day Fondue? Sure and why not? 'Tis a lovely way to feature the traditional Irish brisket in an nontraditional way! Serve it up with some of my fun Irish Green Deviled Eggs (recipe below) and a couple of my fun St. Patrick's Day Martinis and your guests will be happier than if they'd found the Leprechaun's Pot of Gold! (Well, maybe not quite that happy but they'll eat it up!)

Here's all my fun St. Patrick's Day Martinis:
The Blarney-Tini
The Emerald Isle Martini
The Irish Coffee Martini
The Irish Kiss Martini
The Midori Shamrock Martini
The Nutty Irishman
The Scarlett O'Hara Martini
The Shillelagh Martini

And here's my previous St. Patrick's Day Appetizers
to go with your martinis:
Leprechaun Balls
Corned Beef & Rye Dip
Corned Beef Hash Potato Skins
Erin Go Bragh Pizza
Irish Green Deviled Eggs
and today's appetizer is:
St. Patrick's Day Fondue

Tomorrow I'll be tweeting Irish quotes, blessings, sayings and facts so be sure to Follow me on Twitter or Friend me on Facebook or simply check them at The PopArtDiva Blog's St. Patrick's Day Post.

Have a very Happy & Safe
ST. PATRICK'S DAY

and
May the road rise to meet you, May the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your face, the rains fall soft upon your fields, and until we meet again, May God hold You in the Palm of His Hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a recipe you'd like to share? Do you like my recipes and my recipe cards? Let me know here - The Diva of Tiny Foods wants to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Are My Recipe Cards Free to Download? Yes, please do - save them all, print them out and keep them or wrap them with a pretty ribbon and use as a gift! However, please do not use them on your blog, website or for any commercial purpose.

All postings and original art by PopArtDiva.com, copyright 2000-2019. This blog is for entertainment only. All links provided are for the convenience and amusement of the blog visitor only and not to be construed as endorsements of any form. Sharing recipes of my favorite foods and snacks.