20100301

OSCAR PARTY RECIPES - Gourmet Cheese Popcorn

Download the full sized 5x3 print quality recipe card here

Are you looking forward to the Oscar's this Sunday as much as I am? I LOVE the Academy Awards and always have an Oscar Party with my special Oscar Martinis from The Martini Diva and a table full of special OSCAR SNACKS like this Gourmet Cheese Popcorn recipe.

This is a delish garlic and cheese flavored popcorn that your movie buff fans will love and it's easy and inexpensive to make!

You can't watch the biggest movie awards show without the most popular movie snack can you?

Stay tuned the rest of this week for my other Oscar Night Party Recipes and be sure to check The Martini Diva for the Oscar Martinis!

HOORAY FOR HOLLYFOOD!

Follow me on Twitter as @PopArtDiva
Follow me on Twitter as @TinyFoodDiva
Friend me on Facebook


My Favorite Tiny Food Recipes at PopArtDiva.Com
All my recipes for food and drink at the PopArtDiva Bistro
Buy Great Products at The DIVA of TINY FOODS Shoppe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a recipe you'd like to share? Do you like my recipes and my recipe cards? Let me know here - The Diva of Tiny Foods wants to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Are My Recipe Cards Free to Download? Yes, please do - save them all, print them out and keep them or wrap them with a pretty ribbon and use as a gift! However, please do not use them on your blog, website or for any commercial purpose.

All postings and original art by PopArtDiva.com, copyright 2000-2019. This blog is for entertainment only. All links provided are for the convenience and amusement of the blog visitor only and not to be construed as endorsements of any form. Sharing recipes of my favorite foods and snacks.