PEANUT BUTTER MARSHMALLOW
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE BARS
Prep: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit while you mix up your favorite recipe for chocolate chip cookies.
1. Press your favorite chocolate chip cookie dough 1/2" thick into a greased 9x12 baking dish.
2. Cover cookie dough with peanut butter. Feel free to add something crunchy on top of the peanut butter - like toasted nuts or seeds, toffee bits or even coconut.
3. Sprinkle on a layer of mini marshmallows.
4. Sprinkle on a few extra chocolate chips and a few of those nuts if you like.
5. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 - 55 minutes.
6. Cool, slice and enjoy.
Don't blame me if your butt grows by a few inches. I'm just the messenger.
Friend me on Facebook