20100206

VALENTINE'S DAY MENU - Oven Roasted Red Potatoes

Download the full size 5x3 recipe cards in print quality here

These Roasted Red Potatoes are the starch element of my Valentine's Day Menu. I love roasted potatoes with garlic and rosemary and they are so easy and delicious to make. I'll be pairing these with a lovely oven-roasted tri-tip for my Valentine's Menu which I'll be posting Monday BUT they go great with chicken, pork and even a lovely fish recipe.

Feel free to substitute some fun fingerling potatoes or whatever variety you like though you may have to adjust your roasting time. The fork tender tip is the best way to check to see if your potatoes are ready to plate.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
UH OH!
Did you forget about Valentine's Day?
50% OFF* 2-Day & Express Shipping
@ any of my Zazzle stores!
*Use Shipping Code: UPGRADECUPID

Get Any of my Cute Heart Designs below
on Tees, Cups, Posters, Hats & Other Gifts
shipped in time for next Sunday - Valentine's Day!

Click any design to see all the fun Valentine Gifts available!





*USE SHIPPING CODE: UPGRADECUPID!


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Follow me on Twitter
Friend me on Facebook


My Favorite Tiny Food Recipes at PopArtDiva.Com
All my recipes for food and drink at the PopArtDiva Bistro
Buy Great Products at The DIVA of TINY FOODS Shoppe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a recipe you'd like to share? Do you like my recipes and my recipe cards? Let me know here - The Diva of Tiny Foods wants to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Are My Recipe Cards Free to Download? Yes, please do - save them all, print them out and keep them or wrap them with a pretty ribbon and use as a gift! However, please do not use them on your blog, website or for any commercial purpose.

All postings and original art by PopArtDiva.com, copyright 2000-2019. This blog is for entertainment only. All links provided are for the convenience and amusement of the blog visitor only and not to be construed as endorsements of any form. Sharing recipes of my favorite foods and snacks.