20100202

CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES - A Valentine's Day Dessert Recipe

You can get the full sized 5x3 recipe card in print quality here

Today I posted the Chocolate Strawberry Valen-Tini at The Martini Diva which calls for a chocolate covered strawberry as the garnish. I have posted the recipe for making Chocolate Covered Strawberries before but somehow I never made the recipe card!

Shame on me BUT how appropriate to create it and post it for my Valentine's Day Recipes, right? Anyhoo, here it is in all it's glory - the simplest recipe in the world for one of the sexiest desserts you can ever serve!

If you don't have a double boiler make your own with a regular sauce pan and a stainless steel mixing bowl or a Pyrex mixing bowl large enough to sit ATOP the sauce pan. Fill the saucepan with water, just as you would with a double boiler, then place your chocolate pieces in the mixing bowl and melt away!

TODAY'S FEATURED ART IS ALL ABOUT VALENTINE'S & HEARTS TOO:

POP ART CRAZY HEARTS
Available on Cards, Posters, Tees, Cups & Other Cool Gear
All Fully Customizable to Sweeten Up Your Valentine's Gift Giving!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Follow me on Twitter
Friend me on Facebook
Pinterest Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a recipe you'd like to share? Do you like my recipes and my recipe cards? Let me know here - The Diva of Tiny Foods wants to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Are My Recipe Cards Free to Download? Yes, please do - save them all, print them out and keep them or wrap them with a pretty ribbon and use as a gift! However, please do not use them on your blog, website or for any commercial purpose.

All postings and original art by PopArtDiva.com, copyright 2000-2019. This blog is for entertainment only. All links provided are for the convenience and amusement of the blog visitor only and not to be construed as endorsements of any form. Sharing recipes of my favorite foods and snacks.