20100208

VALENTINE RECIPE CARD for your own Valentine Recipes!


Many of you have your own recipes for Valentine's Day so I created this cute blank Valentine's Day Recipe Card for you to write your own recipes down.

If you're always being asked for one of your great recipes - and you don't mind sharing! - send it to your loved ones on this heart covered pink and red recipe card inside their Valentine or write a few of your recipes down on several, wrap them up in a pretty bow and give as a Valentine gift!

If you'd like a really cute Valentine's Day card to match this recipe card

Check out my Love Love Love Card
or check out my other Love inspired:
Pop Art Love Card
For only $2.00 you download either card in a standard #10 business envelope size,
trim it down (instructions on the download), fold it and it's ready to send off with your personal message!
And, if you have a bunch of sweethearts - you can print it over and over
again for the same price!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Follow me on Twitter
Friend me on Facebook

My Favorite Tiny Food Recipes at PopArtDiva.Com
All my recipes for food and drink at the PopArtDiva Bistro
Buy Great Products at The DIVA of TINY FOODS Shoppe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a recipe you'd like to share? Do you like my recipes and my recipe cards? Let me know here - The Diva of Tiny Foods wants to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Are My Recipe Cards Free to Download? Yes, please do - save them all, print them out and keep them or wrap them with a pretty ribbon and use as a gift! However, please do not use them on your blog, website or for any commercial purpose.

All postings and original art by PopArtDiva.com, copyright 2000-2019. This blog is for entertainment only. All links provided are for the convenience and amusement of the blog visitor only and not to be construed as endorsements of any form. Sharing recipes of my favorite foods and snacks.