20091030

HALLOWEEN APPETIZERS - Bone Shaped Breadsticks



Dem Bones Dem Bones are simple breadsticks that you turn into bone shapes - they're just that simple and delicious. I use those prepared doughs you find in the freezer or refrigerated section of the store because it's a lot quicker, but if you insist feel free to make your own dough!

If you want you can brush them with an herb butter or sprinkle on some seasoned salts for more flavor. These are great with some of the Halloween dips and spreads I posted this month - especially the spinach dip I call Slimy Green Goo Dip but you'll see people eating them just by themselves too so make a good pile of 'em!

Be sure to check out the latest Halloween Martini at The Martini Diva and check out these fun Halloween websites for Halloween music, carving tips and patterns and other Halloween fun.

Check out The POP ART DIVAS - Original Miniature Paintings by PopArtDiva
Prices for originals starting at $20!


Follow me on Twitter
Friend me on Facebook


My Favorite Tiny Food Recipes at PopArtDiva.Com
All my recipes for food and drink at the PopArtDiva Bistro
Buy Great Products at The DIVA of TINY FOODS Shoppe!

2 comments:

  1. hehe, they sounds cute, but I was hoping to see a picture! sounds like they'd be a fun, easy thing to make up. Something I can manage even. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karlyn - you know me, I do art not pictures, lol. I should photograph these when I make them, huh?

    ReplyDelete

Do you have a recipe you'd like to share? Do you like my recipes and my recipe cards? Let me know here - The Diva of Tiny Foods wants to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Are My Recipe Cards Free to Download? Yes, please do - save them all, print them out and keep them or wrap them with a pretty ribbon and use as a gift! However, please do not use them on your blog, website or for any commercial purpose.

All postings and original art by PopArtDiva.com, copyright 2000-2019. This blog is for entertainment only. All links provided are for the convenience and amusement of the blog visitor only and not to be construed as endorsements of any form. Sharing recipes of my favorite foods and snacks.