20091026

HALLOWEEN APPETIZERS - 2 New Halloween Food Recipes




These two recipes actually can go nicely together on your Halloween Party Buffet - The "Wickedly Good Witches" are deli meat salads spread on breads that are cut out with Halloween cookie cutters - always a good staple for a Halloween Hoard.

The Spooky Slimy Slaw is a really delicious Red Cabbage Coleslaw with a wonderfully sweet touch that compliments your more savory dishes and stands alone pretty well too.

I'm always fond of fun garnishes and presentations so I buy a lot of gourds and mini pumpkins this time of year, hollow them out and use them as serving dishes. I also have a really nice collection of beautiful Halloween crockery and plates for serving up my goblets of goblin fare - and I've amassed a nice bit of fun plastic containers (like plastic skulls) for dips, spreads and other holiday eats.

Try your hand at some unusual serving choices and be sure to stop by The Martini Diva this week for the last ten of my famous Halloween Martini recipes!

Check out The POP ART DIVAS - Original Miniature Paintings by PopArtDiva
Prices for originals starting at $20!


Follow me on Twitter
Friend me on Facebook


My Favorite Tiny Food Recipes at PopArtDiva.Com
All my recipes for food and drink at the PopArtDiva Bistro
Buy Great Products at The DIVA of TINY FOODS Shoppe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a recipe you'd like to share? Do you like my recipes and my recipe cards? Let me know here - The Diva of Tiny Foods wants to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Are My Recipe Cards Free to Download? Yes, please do - save them all, print them out and keep them or wrap them with a pretty ribbon and use as a gift! However, please do not use them on your blog, website or for any commercial purpose.

All postings and original art by PopArtDiva.com, copyright 2000-2019. This blog is for entertainment only. All links provided are for the convenience and amusement of the blog visitor only and not to be construed as endorsements of any form. Sharing recipes of my favorite foods and snacks.