20091016

HALLOWEEN APPETIZERS - Gazpacho Soup in Test Tubes?


This is a really fun and easy way to serve soup at a buffet! Mad Science Soup Tubes are really a simple and delicious gazpacho soup that is traditionally served cold so you don't have to worry about keeping it hot.
The best part is that it's a small sip that you serve up in a test tube! To make it really fun add some dry ice to the ice and water in the bucket or witches cauldron that you serve it in!

Don't forget to stop by The Martini Diva this month for all my fun Halloween Martinis too!

HALLOWEEN ART, APPAREL, TRICK or TREAT BAGS, GIFTS:



Follow me on Twitter
Friend me on Facebook
Pinterest Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a recipe you'd like to share? Do you like my recipes and my recipe cards? Let me know here - The Diva of Tiny Foods wants to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Are My Recipe Cards Free to Download? Yes, please do - save them all, print them out and keep them or wrap them with a pretty ribbon and use as a gift! However, please do not use them on your blog, website or for any commercial purpose.

All postings and original art by PopArtDiva.com, copyright 2000-2019. This blog is for entertainment only. All links provided are for the convenience and amusement of the blog visitor only and not to be construed as endorsements of any form. Sharing recipes of my favorite foods and snacks.