20091111

Check out my NEW Hand Painted Martini Glasses!



are now available for purchase - just in time for Christmas!

I'm so happy with every one of my new Hand Painted, Original MARTINI GLASSES - I'm so excited about them I'm posting them on every one of my blogs, lol. Plus I want to keep them all - but I won't because I can always paint more, right?

Check out what else you can do with them besides drink martinis in them:


To read all about them and get more information on how you can order a set check out my new blog dedicated just to my original paintings and creations - The Original Art of Pop Art Diva.

or you can go right to my New Etsy store where I sell the glasses as well as my one-of-a-kind pop art paintings:

CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL THE SETS of my
HAND PAINTED MARTINI GLASSES

and get ready to give yourself or a friend the gift of One-of-a-kind Happy Hours for years to come!



Follow me on Twitter
Friend me on Facebook


My Favorite Tiny Food Recipes at PopArtDiva.Com
All my recipes for food and drink at the PopArtDiva Bistro
Buy Great Products at The DIVA of TINY FOODS Shoppe!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Ms. Pop Art:

    You are truly the martini diva and your hand painted glasses are divine! Not only do you give us scores of delicious martini recipes, you now provide the perfect container. What a combo--PERFECT for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eileen - thank you. I'm almost tempted not to sell them and keep them all myself - they are so cute and they make cocktail hour a true celebration!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have a recipe you'd like to share? Do you like my recipes and my recipe cards? Let me know here - The Diva of Tiny Foods wants to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Are My Recipe Cards Free to Download? Yes, please do - save them all, print them out and keep them or wrap them with a pretty ribbon and use as a gift! However, please do not use them on your blog, website or for any commercial purpose.

All postings and original art by PopArtDiva.com, copyright 2000-2019. This blog is for entertainment only. All links provided are for the convenience and amusement of the blog visitor only and not to be construed as endorsements of any form. Sharing recipes of my favorite foods and snacks.