20080130

SPICEY BACON RUMAKI - Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts!

Since I'm into bacon this week, having already posted the Bacon Wrapped Barbeque Shrimp Rumaki, I thought I'd stick with the theme and post another rumaki recipe.

This one is a classic rumaki recipe, bacon wrapped around water chestnuts, with a hot twist. You can't go wrong adding a little heat to things, can you? I'm talking food and life!

REMEMBER to download both the images! The ingredients are on the front but the directions are on the back!! I try hard to keep the info on the front

These go great with the ORANGE JULIUS MARTINI from THE MARTINI DIVA.

Add some Mini Quiches (will be posting the recipe later this week!) and you've got a unique Brunch Menu of DIVA deliciousness!


TO DOWNLOAD THE RECIPE CARDS: Mini Size: Right Click image and "Save As" Full Size: Left Click image and then Right Click to "Save As"

2 comments:

  1. Hey there diva friend,

    These recipes may be a Happy Nutritionist's nightmare LOL, but they sure do sound yummy!!

    Claudia :-)

    HerBulletin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, there is nothing remotely healthy about bacon wrapped anything, but, wow, the flavor! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Do you have a recipe you'd like to share? Do you like my recipes and my recipe cards? Let me know here - The Diva of Tiny Foods wants to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Are My Recipe Cards Free to Download? Yes, please do - save them all, print them out and keep them or wrap them with a pretty ribbon and use as a gift! However, please do not use them on your blog, website or for any commercial purpose.

All postings and original art by PopArtDiva.com, copyright 2000-2019. This blog is for entertainment only. All links provided are for the convenience and amusement of the blog visitor only and not to be construed as endorsements of any form. Sharing recipes of my favorite foods and snacks.