20080812

SAUSAGE BALLS - Easy Appetizers with Basic Ingredients!

These are wonderful little finger foods that are great for a brunch. They're easy and they taste wonderful!

I'm really fond of sausage - it's a fact. Anything with pork fat just tastes better - ask any of the Iron Chefs!

The nicest thing about this recipe is that the ingredients are things most people keep in stock so you can always whip some up! I have sometimes substituted sweet Italian sausage for the breakfast sausage for a little more kick!

Try serving these with one of my fruit martinis at The Martini Diva™ - just search that site for any fruit you prefer and I'll bet I've got a martini featuring your favorite fruit!

This weekend I'm hoping to start my new series of Food Art with recipes and foodie language and funny food cartoons so be sure to check back for the first pieces next week!


Buy Great Products at The DIVA of TINY FOODS Shoppe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a recipe you'd like to share? Do you like my recipes and my recipe cards? Let me know here - The Diva of Tiny Foods wants to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Are My Recipe Cards Free to Download? Yes, please do - save them all, print them out and keep them or wrap them with a pretty ribbon and use as a gift! However, please do not use them on your blog, website or for any commercial purpose.

All postings and original art by PopArtDiva.com, copyright 2000-2019. This blog is for entertainment only. All links provided are for the convenience and amusement of the blog visitor only and not to be construed as endorsements of any form. Sharing recipes of my favorite foods and snacks.