20080307

HOT CHEESE PUFF APPETIZERS

Cheese Puffs are a classic retro appetizer that were really popular in the fifties and sixties. They are really simple to make and pretty tasty for such easy work.

Here's the text recipe:
Ingredients:
1/4 Cup Soft Butter
1/2 Pound Grated Sharp Cheddar
1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
1 Tsp. Onion Powder
Pinch Cayenne Pepper
Directions: Mix all the ingredients well and chill for two hours. Roll the dough into small balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet, flattening slightly. Bake at 400 degrees for five minutes or until toasty brown.

Now, go don your pearls, grab some martini recipes from my blog, The Martini Diva, and waltz into your party like a June Cleaver Queen!

P.S. You might get a kick out of this humorous Pop Culture Art from my Fabulous Fifties Females Series at PopArtDiva.com: "A Lady Must Learn To Cook To Keep Her Man"

2 comments:

  1. I get a kick out of you, Terri. Tiny little foods is a fun blog, as all of your blogs are. I find something of interest on every one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Pam - I have fun doing them too. Nothing like testing out appetizers and martinis for your business! Wonder if I can write off my groceries?

    ReplyDelete

Do you have a recipe you'd like to share? Do you like my recipes and my recipe cards? Let me know here - The Diva of Tiny Foods wants to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Are My Recipe Cards Free to Download? Yes, please do - save them all, print them out and keep them or wrap them with a pretty ribbon and use as a gift! However, please do not use them on your blog, website or for any commercial purpose.

All postings and original art by PopArtDiva.com, copyright 2000-2019. This blog is for entertainment only. All links provided are for the convenience and amusement of the blog visitor only and not to be construed as endorsements of any form. Sharing recipes of my favorite foods and snacks.