20081224

CUCUMBER DIP - Holiday Spread and Dip

This is a favorite spread/dip I make with cucumbers and cream cheese that I have simply dressed up for the holidays in Christmas colors!

Now, forgive me but it's Christmas Eve and I have a lot of cooking to do so I'm back to slaving over a hot stove - BUT don't forget:

As A Special Holiday Treat for all you Baby Boomers
and Children Who Will Never Grow Up

I am presenting:

THE ENTIRE BROADCAST OF
PETER PAN
Starring MARY MARTIN
at The PopArtDiva Retro Baby Boomer Blog

YESTERDAY: PARTS ONE THROUGH SEVEN
TODAY: PARTS EIGHT TO END
SPECIAL SONGS from Peter Pan

ENJOY THE NOSTALGIA AND
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!



If you have a Tiny Food question, please feel free to ask me in a comment and I'll respond back here in the comments section or in a new post!

My Favorite Tiny Food Recipes at PopArtDiva.Com
All my recipes for food and drink at the PopArtDiva Bistro
Buy Great Products at The DIVA of TINY FOODS Shoppe!

3 comments:

  1. Your recipe cards are always so beautiful, and the recipes sound delicious!

    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, how was the weather where you are in CA?

    Take care, my friend!

    Claudia

    (my "word verification" is "brater", does that mean I am some kind of a brat?? hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudia - it's freezing here and we had snow last week. I'm up in the mountains a bit at about 3500 feet.

    But then when the sun is out it's still nice to sit and bask in it!

    I'm laughing at your word verification - I get some odd ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I caught this recipe a couple of days after Christmas but you can bet it will show up on my table next year. I love the Christmas colors and the dip looks yummy--a real treat for the Yuletide!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have a recipe you'd like to share? Do you like my recipes and my recipe cards? Let me know here - The Diva of Tiny Foods wants to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Are My Recipe Cards Free to Download? Yes, please do - save them all, print them out and keep them or wrap them with a pretty ribbon and use as a gift! However, please do not use them on your blog, website or for any commercial purpose.

All postings and original art by PopArtDiva.com, copyright 2000-2019. This blog is for entertainment only. All links provided are for the convenience and amusement of the blog visitor only and not to be construed as endorsements of any form. Sharing recipes of my favorite foods and snacks.