20081008

HALLOWEEN TREATS, SPOOKY EATS #4 - Cheezy Finger Food!


Halloween is when the term "finger food" can really get a workout! Yes, these are appetizers that you make to look like fingers with just a little work and some help from a goblin or two.

String cheese is perfect for these Cheezy Finger Food party snacks because it's already in the shape of a cylinder and all you have to do is a little shaping with a paring knife and a spooky food manicure!

Add some of my other Halloween recipes here and some of my Halloween Martinis from The Martini Diva I'm posting all this month and your party table will have the best Trick or Treat Theme of any party of October 31st.

4 comments:

  1. Very creative!! Did you know it is Right brain month? found it on another blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat - I did not know that! I'll have my right brain let my left brain know, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't think of anything more elegant than a plate full of severed fingers for a Halloween party. What a clever and ghoulish girl you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eileen - I've got a bunch more Halloween recipes for my "Horrors D'oeuvres" and finger food so keep an eye out all October!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have a recipe you'd like to share? Do you like my recipes and my recipe cards? Let me know here - The Diva of Tiny Foods wants to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Are My Recipe Cards Free to Download? Yes, please do - save them all, print them out and keep them or wrap them with a pretty ribbon and use as a gift! However, please do not use them on your blog, website or for any commercial purpose.

All postings and original art by PopArtDiva.com, copyright 2000-2019. This blog is for entertainment only. All links provided are for the convenience and amusement of the blog visitor only and not to be construed as endorsements of any form. Sharing recipes of my favorite foods and snacks.