20080524

NEED SOME QUICK APPETIZER RECIPES FOR MEMORIAL DAY?

I was interviewed this week by Growing Bolder Radio about all my websites and blogs (check for the links to the right under "My Other Web Spots") and one of the things the hosts got a kick out of was my name for this blog "Tiny Foods".

What else would you call appetizers? That's what they are - tiny food! I suppose I could have been boring and called it the Diva of Appetizers, but what a snooze that would have been!

Anyway, here's a great little recipe for some quick and easy appetizers that you can whip up quickly for the holiday weekend:
  • Go to the store/deli and get some frozen mini filo dough shells and an assortment of deli salads - tuna, chicken, egg, pasta, and even the dessert salads like ambrosia.
  • Defrost the shells, fill them with the assorted salads.
  • Arrange them on some cool platters or even those oriental soup spoons individually (for smaller parties).
  • Garnish them with some Parmesan cheese and parsley for the savories and a mint leave for the sweets and - voila - you've got an entire mini meal with some pizazz in a wink!
You can make your own salads too if you have time but that's not so quick! Now, click over to my MARTINI DIVA BLOG for some great martini recipes for the holiday weekend!

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY & HAPPY MUNCHING!

Buy Great Products with this design at The DIVA of TINY FOODS Shoppe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a recipe you'd like to share? Do you like my recipes and my recipe cards? Let me know here - The Diva of Tiny Foods wants to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Are My Recipe Cards Free to Download? Yes, please do - save them all, print them out and keep them or wrap them with a pretty ribbon and use as a gift! However, please do not use them on your blog, website or for any commercial purpose.

All postings and original art by PopArtDiva.com, copyright 2000-2019. This blog is for entertainment only. All links provided are for the convenience and amusement of the blog visitor only and not to be construed as endorsements of any form. Sharing recipes of my favorite foods and snacks.