20090918

FREE BLANK RECIPE CARD and Gearing up for Halloween!

Here's another free blank recipe card for you to download and save!

This design is called Incorporated and I created it for my new Taking Care of Business Graphics Store and Stock Business Graphics (so if you're starting a new enterprise and need AFFORDABLE graphics check them out!)

I'll be adding more as time permits so be sure to collect them all - they make great gifts too, simply download them (click on the image above and the full 300 print resolution 5"x3" card will pop up - then right click and "save as" - don't be freaked out that it looks bigger than 5x3 - that's because your computer monitor only shows 72 dpi so larger files will appear way bigger!)

Pretty soon I'll be posting Halloween appetizers - yes, it's that time of year again! I love Halloween and have a ton of great Spooky recipes. I'll also give you the blank designs too for your own recipe - which you could share with us if you'd like!). I'm going to be posting the Halloween Martinis too at The Martini Diva at the same time - so if you're having a Halloween Party be sure to check out both these blogs during the month of October!

BTW, below is a little preview of all my Halloween tees, cups, posters, cards etcetera - I even have Halloween shoes!!

make custom gifts at Zazzle
Follow me on Twitter
Friend me on Facebook

If you have a Tiny Food question, please feel free to ask me in a comment and I'll respond back here in the comments section or in a new post!

My Favorite Tiny Food Recipes at PopArtDiva.Com
All my recipes for food and drink at the PopArtDiva Bistro
Buy Great Products at The DIVA of TINY FOODS Shoppe!

1 comment:

  1. What a great giveaway! Your one-of-a-kind recipe cards will make for some collection!
    I remember your fantabulous recipes from last Halloween and can't wait to see what you come up with this time around. Spooky, scary, and scrumptious for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have a recipe you'd like to share? Do you like my recipes and my recipe cards? Let me know here - The Diva of Tiny Foods wants to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Are My Recipe Cards Free to Download? Yes, please do - save them all, print them out and keep them or wrap them with a pretty ribbon and use as a gift! However, please do not use them on your blog, website or for any commercial purpose.

All postings and original art by PopArtDiva.com, copyright 2000-2019. This blog is for entertainment only. All links provided are for the convenience and amusement of the blog visitor only and not to be construed as endorsements of any form. Sharing recipes of my favorite foods and snacks.