20071223

MY FAVORITE WAY TO EAT - TINY FOODS (Appetizers): CRAB ANGEL APPETIZERS

If I had my druthers I would never eat a "meal" again. I would be surrounded by a buffet of teeny, tiny, itty bitty, bite sized foods of all shapes, sizes, cultures and flavors!

I love appetizers (I also love martinis, but that's another blog) and I have collected some great recipes over the decades. People rave about my h'ors d'ouvres, they gobble up my tapas, they chomp down my snacks and ask for more - the greedy little buggers!

Then they have the nerve to ask me for my recipes! Well, I never! So, to avoid having to write my recipes time and time again I have decided to post them on this blog and direct those piggys of puu puus here.

The added benefit of this is kindly folk like you will also get my favorite recipes (on free recipe cards), plus some cooking tips and tricks and some links to cooking apparatus!

So, enjoy, bon appetit, happy munching! P.S. This recipe has a FRONT AND BACK side!

TO DOWNLOAD THE RECIPE CARDS: Mini Size: Right Click images and "Save As" Full Size: Left Click image and then Right Click to "Save As"


Technorati Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a recipe you'd like to share? Do you like my recipes and my recipe cards? Let me know here - The Diva of Tiny Foods wants to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Are My Recipe Cards Free to Download? Yes, please do - save them all, print them out and keep them or wrap them with a pretty ribbon and use as a gift! However, please do not use them on your blog, website or for any commercial purpose.

All postings and original art by PopArtDiva.com, copyright 2000-2019. This blog is for entertainment only. All links provided are for the convenience and amusement of the blog visitor only and not to be construed as endorsements of any form. Sharing recipes of my favorite foods and snacks.